Newgate Medical Services Limited started operations in October, 2000 with committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service in Ikorodu. We decided to change the face of healthcare by raising delivery standard. We have over the year maintained our standards with continuous improvement of performance. Dynamism has been our watchword.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Kitchen Staff
Ref: Ref NMSL/2017/J0015
- Prepare food items such as fruits, vegetables and meats by cutting, dicing and slicing them
- Put together meals for patients keeping in mind allowed nutritional values
- Follow instructions for meal preparations for patients with food allergies and make sure to omit any ingredient that may cause gastronomical trouble
- Assist in preparing dishes for patients in accordance to doctors’ instructions for each individual patient
- Minimum SSCE is required Must posses a certificate from a reputable school of catering
- Minimum 3 years experience is required
- Must be friendly.
- Must be able to function with little or no supervision
- Must be honest, punctual and demonstrate high hygienic practices
- Must understand basic dietary standards
- Not more than 35 years and Must reside in or within proximity to Ojodu
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 1st November, 2017.