Newgate Medical Services Limited started operations in October, 2000 with committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service in Ikorodu. We decided to change the face of healthcare by raising delivery standard. We have over the year maintained our standards with continuous improvement of performance. Dynamism has been our watchword.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Information Technology Officer
Ref No.: NMSL/2017/J0017
Department: Information Technology
Contract Type: Full Time
- Installing hardware and software systems.
- Installation, configuration and monitoring of (Mikrotic and Cisco) routers or switches.
- Basic knowledge of Solar inverter installation.
- Good knowledge of Server Administration and Configuration.
- Maintaining or repairing equipment.
- Troubleshooting a variety of computer issues.
- CCTV Installation and Maintenance.
- Minimum B.Sc or HND in Computer engineering, Statistics, Information technology/systems or any other related course.
- A minimum 3 Years working experience
- Strong knowledge of computers and how they operate, which includes having a broad understanding of hardware and software, operating systems and basic computer programming. Familiarity with electronic equipment, Internet applications and security.
- Comptia A+, CCNA, MCSA, MTCNA, (or any IT related) certification will be an added advantage
- Must reside in or within proximity to Ikorodu.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 7th November, 2017.