The News Chronicle is an Abuja-based online newspaper is seeking for qualified applicants to assist our in-house editorial team. Applicants must possess strong grasp of social media marketing principles. We offer attractive salary and a friendly work environment.
Job Title: Social Media/ Digital Marketing Officer
Job Type: Part-Time
- Set up and optimize the company’s pages on every social media platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images or video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Collaborate with the advert executive and editor to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Must be able to plan and execute digital (including email) marketing campaigns and design, maintain and supply content for the organization’s website.
- The applicant must be a driven Social Media Specialist who attracts and interacts with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
- The applicant must be a resident of Abuja.
- He/she must be very personable, dependable and with good work ethic.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 28th August, 2018
Successful candidates are expected to start immediately.