Next Gear Homes Limited, a registered Real Estate firm in Nigeria, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Job Type: Part-Time
- To contribute to Next Gear’s Vision and Mission and strive to exhibit the Values and Behavior’s at all times.
- To develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate sells contracts
- To represent Next Gear Resources to potential clients through communication in face-to-face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Drive direct sales to the company via marketing of company lands and properties, also promoting the companies goals and objectives.
- To maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job, participate in appropriate training activities.
- Involve fully in the visiting of sites and also taking of customers to sites.
- Prepare documentation of sales and marketing reports.
- Provide cooperate sales and marketing to organizations, firms, churches, government agencies and other related bodies as directed by the management.
- Contact prospective clients on new offers that directly match their interest.
- To maintain effective relationships with existing clients in order to retain business.
- Ensure effective and efficient interpersonal communication with customers.
- Provide buyers with details of properties/lands that fit their requirements in terms of price, size and location.
- Affable and Smart Physical Presentation
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good Presentation Skills
- Team player
- Previous sales experience in Real Estate, Banking, and Telecommunications
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications
- Fluency in English at working levels
Key Sells Skills:
- Very Attractive
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness.
- IT skills
- Numerical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]Entries must be sent with Subject “Application for Sales Representative”
Application Deadline: 8th August, 2018.
- CV’s must be saved with your name and position applied for.
- All Entries not properly sent will be rejected.