Nextier is a multi-competency public service advisory firm and think tank with experience bringing diverse actors together to address governance problems in complex environments. Nextier has core competencies in policy research, strategy, finance, monitoring and evaluation, and strategic communication. Nextier consultants bring deep knowledge of their industries; deliver rigorous analysis, and present pragmatic solutions to produce practical, sustainable, and high impact results. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- B.Sc / HND in Graphic Designs, Fine Art or any other relevant subject
- Candidate must possess at least two years of proven professional design experience.
- Proven experience in graphic designing.
- A dynamic portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- A dynamic portfolio of video/motion graphics
- Highly skilled with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, CorelDraw, Photoshop, After Effect, Premiere Pro)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- A strong portfolio of design work covering a variety of Print materials such as websites, advertising, books, posters, brochures, business cards, product mockups/packaging, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with the latest versions of Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Photoshop as well as with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability, and originality is key.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV, Cover Letter and portfolio to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 18th June, 2021.