Posted on :
30 Nov, 2010
30 Nov, 2010
Nextzon Business Services Limited was incorporated on March 7, 2005 to carry on business as a corporate venturing and management /business advisory company. It also assists businesses in operating at world class levels and is the custodian and manager of an emerging group of companies which are set up to compete favorably and exploit the commercial opportunities in their various markets. Nextzon Business Services Limited recruits Business Analyst
• Quickly understands the business issues and data challenges of client’s organization and industry and proffering solutions and strategy as delegated by the Head, Business Development
• Identifies client organization’s strengths and weaknesses and suggests areas of improvement.
• Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solutions
• Develops functional specifications and system design specifications for client engagements.
• Leads testing efforts.
• Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
• Works with client services/customer service to identify required changes
• Assists in enforcement of marketing project deadlines and schedules.
• Takes input from Head, Business Development and appropriately & accurately applies comments/feedback.
• Communicates and applies project standards.
• Manages resources in accordance with project schedule.
• Understands the components of running a fiscally successful project
Job Qualifications :
• Minimum of six (6) years overall work experience with at least 3 years in strategy and planning in similar positions/industry.
• Experience in a Service Management company will be an added advantage
• A good first degree in business administration and management, social sciences
• Must have spent at least two (2) years in a supervisory position
• A post-graduate degree (e.g. MBA) or professional qualification will be an added advantage
Contact Person :
E-mail : [email protected]
Reference : FJA-Nex-NIMC BA 14