Nicole Sinclair Consulting – Our client is a Multinational Company located in Lagos currently seeking to hire suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- To act as the first point of contact for the CEO within the organization
- To ensure the effective operation of the CEO offices;
- To prepare correspondence, reports, memos and presentation material as required, noting the need for accessibility in all documentation from all sources;
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- To make administrative arrangements and the planning for internal and external meetings and conferences and attend as necessary, operating a system to ensure the CEO(where required) is fully briefed for meetings
- To provide high-level secretariat support to key internal and external meetings involving the CEO, including preparing agendas, co-ordinating or writing papers, producing minutes, and ensuring follow-up actions are progressed
- proactively and promptly reviewing and tracking incoming enquiries such as emails, invitations, complaints and correspondence and responding directly, delegating to colleagues, or advising on responses to the CEO
- providing clarity of outcome/actions and ensuring these are followed to resolution in a professional manner
- To maintain short, medium and long-term diaries for the CEO ;
- To liaise with external bodies with which the CEO require representation
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected. Provides “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO’s time and office
- B.Sc in relevant fields
- Must have at least 10 years experience managing CEO’s portfolio.
- Demonstrable level of numeracy and ability to analyses statistical and financial data
- Confidence in working with senior internal and external stakeholders at director and trustee level
- Well placed sense of judgment and political skills, able to exercise absolute discretion and confidentiality
- Evidence of an ability to “think outside the box” and generate and implement creative solutions
- To be able to work with versatility, meeting unexpected, very tight deadlines on occasion, being able to prioritize as required and able to work autonomously;
- To have strong attention to detail;
- To have highly competent IT skills across standard Microsoft packages;
- To have highly competent note-taking and typing capability
- A self-starter, capable of acting on own initiative and proactively managing competing demands and pressures and able to multi-task effectively
- Must be able to work collaboratively, with a range of colleagues in the wider organization, as well as with external stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal, diplomatic, oral communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 1st November, 2019