Nicole Sinclair Consulting is a dynamic Human Resources Consulting firm based in Lagos Nigeria. We are positioned to help nurture businesses and their resources to ensure maximized vision. Our expertise lies in, Human Resource Strategic Partnering, Talent Recruitment, HR Process Management and Training. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Business Development Officer is responsible for running the business float on behalf of the business owner and providing high class customer service to increase business growth and revenue through sales maximization.
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction through excellent sales and service delivery
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Maintain a fully stocked store to always meet customers demand
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Development of business plans to drive profitable value and growth while building strong relationships with customers.
- Manage point-of-sale processes
- Actively involved in the receiving of new orders
- Assembling product containers and packaging in the correct manner before sending them to the customer
- Follow all food safety regulations
- Investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality, and service delivery
- Monitor food preparation methods, portion sizes, and garnishing and presentation of food in order to ensure that food is prepared and presented in an acceptable manner.
- Ensuring that customers orders are delivered in a timely manner
- Reviewing sales records to determine which menu items are most profitable
Competency / Skill / Requirements:
- B.Sc in Business Administration or any relevant field
- 3 years proven working experience in retail sales
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English
- Track record of achieving sales quota
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service focus
- Friendly, helpful, confident, and engaging personality
- Basic administration skills
- Preferred gender: Male
- Age requirement: 28 – 33 years.
Remuneration: N80,000 (gross monthly income).
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Business Development Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 19th July, 2021.
Note: Only candidates that reside within Ikoyi and Lagos Island will be contacted.