Nicole Sinclair – Our client who is a Paralegal / Logistics company, is seeking to hire a strong e-commerce business analyst with little experience in Logistics in the capacity below:
Job Title: E-Commerce Business Analyst
Location: Lekki / Ajah – Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Build marketing strategies around the business’s unique selling point
- Examine the technical, economic, and financial climate of the business
- Make financial projections
- Determine the strategies for achieving organizational goals.
- Generate leads and convert them to sales
- Develop approaches to reaching customers and overseeing the online marketing function
- Build long term relationships with customers and partner agencies
- Nurture relationships with partners and service providers to ensure long term business relationships
Research and Product Improvement:
- Monitor customer satisfaction and competitor activity
- Enhance and develop new products and services
- Profile customers using internal company data
- Build brand awareness via all media channels likely to reach the target market, all within approved budgets.
- Must possess a minimum of the First Degree in Marketing / Business Administration or related field
- 5 – 7 years experience in e-commerce, e solutions or business enterprise solution company
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Networking skills
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Thorough knowledge of e-commerce activities including promotions, financials and operations.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2021.