Nicole Sinclair is a human resource consulting firm founded to maximize HR potential of its existing and potential clients. This we provide through effective partnership in attracting superior talent, developing staff and designing HR processes to yield maximized organizational effectiveness.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Account Manager (FMCG)
- This role will be responsible for building relationships with corporate clients to drive revenue growth and gain market share for our client company.
- This role will be responsible for familiarity with sales tactics such as cold calling and prospecting to identify and attract high-value clients.
- Monitor the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports, sales review meetings.
- Develop Key account specific business plans and measure performance against set targets
- Able to develop contracts and agreements that drive profitability while providing a benefit to clients
- Oversee client portfolios and maintain their financial success and budgets.
- Work with sales teams to attract and retain new clients.
- Using variety of sales techniques, strategies,cold calling to approach potential clients.
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with high-value clients by responding to client needs and resolving issues.
- Attending industry events to meet potential new clients, leverages relationships to build client value.
- At least a B.Sc in Marketing or other related fields.
- Minimum of 2-3 years as business development manager for FMCG products
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Complaint handling and conflict resolution skills
- Good personal presentation and professionalism
- Good organization and prioritization skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Confident presentation skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 4th February, 2019.