Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic Human Resources Consulting firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our expertise lies in superior talent attraction services while we partner with our esteemed clients in providing training solutions to develop these talents. Our services are provided for both the local and international markets. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive / Executive Assistant to CEO
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide full business support and project administration support to the MD / CEO; ensure the smooth management of her day-to-day affairs and businesses.
- Take initiative as appropriate especially in the MD’s absence, and manage projects on behalf of the MD / CEO.
- Providing office support including customer and employee support onbehalf of the MD
- Keeping MD’s office well-organized and keep records of all business activities
- conducting relevant business-based research while providing relevant reports
- Interacting with clients either on the phone or in-person on behalf of the MD
- Following up on business communications, billing, and ordering on behalf of the MD
- Communicating with materials suppliers and vendors
- Acting as the point of contact to the MD / CEO among executives, employees, clients, external partners, and vendors
- Coordinate company meetings, events, and sessions with other departments on behalf of the MD
- Proactively and promptly reviewing and tracking incoming inquiries such as emails, invitations, complaints, and correspondence and responding directly, delegating to colleagues, or advising on response to the CEO
- Assist in planning weekly business activities
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly monthly or quarterly reports
- Travel scheduling, maintaining calendars, organize and facilitate meeting arrangements
- Plan and execute the project on behalf of the MD / CEO
- Surveying and conducting research on equipment for project execution
- Supervision of the MD / CEO’s ongoing projects
- Planning events on behalf of the MD
- Any other duties assigned by the MD / CEO.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Entrepreneurship any relevant field
- 2 – 4 years Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or, similar role
- Must have business acumen skills
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Advanced proficiency in managing document, spreadsheet and database
- Ability to liaise internally and external administrative matters
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling and call forward system
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
- Multitasking and time management skills
- Evidence of an ability to think outside the box and generate and implement a creative solution.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2021.