Nicole Sinclair is a human resource consulting firm founded to maximize HR potential of its existing and potential clients. This we provide through effective partnership in attracting superior talent, developing staff and designing HR processes to yield maximized organizational effectiveness. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Centre Office Administrator
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ACS’s job role is to support the operation of the company for Olfactory Art and provide administrative and other support as required.
- The role involves daily contact with customers and visitors to the centre by providing exceptional customer service experience and offering appropriate support to meet the needs of every customer and visitor to the Centre e.g., directing to activities and providing accurate information.
- Provide administrative support for Abela Centre and support for centre visitors, partners and stakeholders as required.
- To work alongside the Centre Director & Business Development Manager to collect and collate customer data for effective customer and stakeholder relationship management.
- To work alongside the Centre Director to collate information on products to be re-stocked for Scent Apothecary and other experience platforms within his/her purview.
- Display and maintain comprehensive information points throughout the centre, ordering stock and updating as necessary.
- Ensuring the visitor’s register and customer database are maintained for Scent Apothecary and all other experience platforms within his/her purview.
- To attend and contribute to the supervision and appraisal of experienced representatives.
- Attends project meetings and takes meeting notes. Liaises with internal units and external units to carry out project tasks.
- Organise and assist in promotional events for Abela Centre.
- Develop an understanding of Customers’ information needs and inform them where appropriate.
- To undertake other duties as may be reasonably required within the general terms of the job description general duties.
- Always maintaining confidentiality and professional conduct.
- Support, promote and comply with decisions and policies agreed by the Centre management.
- Develop own professional knowledge, skills and understanding through active participation at meetings and training.
Competencies / Skills / Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in English Literature, International Relations, Marketing, Communications, Business or a related field.
- At least 1 year of work experience in a related field
- Proven customer service & sales experience in a related product or service
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with specifics on Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Most importantly, the ability to do the job
- Should have exceptional communication and presentation skills, and the ability to express technical and nontechnical concepts clearly and concisely.
- Should have the innate drive to succeed and take initiative
- Should have empathy & expert understanding of service and product, and ability to innovate new ways the product can serve customers.
- Excellent organizational skills to meet goals and set priorities. They should be able to multi-task and manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong Project management and organizational talents and ability to work under pressure and in new environments.
- They should be proactive to suggest ideas for the business’s development.
- They should possess leadership skills.
- They should possess good interpersonal relationships with co-workers.
- They should be able to promote teamwork and camaraderie amongst the shop-floor team.
Remuneration: N100,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 12th May, 2022.