Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic Human Resources Consulting firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our expertise lies in superior talent attraction services while we partner with our esteemed clients in providing training solutions to develop these talents. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: B2B Sales Manager, IT
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage accounts through the full sales lifecycle beginning with business development prospecting and requirements definition through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support.
- Act as the single point of contact for partner and direct customers and assume accountability and responsibility for escalation of issues to appropriate departments and personnel
- Participate in weekly activity and pipeline review calls, provide activity, and account updates as requested.
- Create and deliver accurate reporting metrics and presentations monthly and on an ad hoc basis.
- Scout and develop new business leads across the client, channel or partner spectrum.
- Set, track and achieve/exceed sales, adoption and engagement targets, aligned with company objectives, over 3-monthly periods.
- Accelerate customer adoption through education and engagement.
- Be the trusted partner and the single point of contact for accounts and coordinate the activities that help them achieve and experience long-term success with the company’s value propositions.
- Contribute to the creation and leveraging of marketing assets.
- Capture client feedback and transfer/explain it to the product team.
- Monitor and analyze sales, adoption and engagement metrics.
- Suggest actions to improve sales and engagement performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- Undergraduate Degree in Business, Marketing or any related team
- 10 years work experience, with a minimum of 5-7 years of proven track record in sales positions preferably selling technology / digital offers to banks and financial institutions.
- Demonstrated experienced in handling multi-million naira accounts.
- Firm network in and understanding of the IT industry; direct experience in chartering from any market perspective, e.g. broker, charterer or ship owner is a strong asset.
- 5+ years of demonstrable track record in a Business-to-Business (B2B) Sales or Account manager capacity; Having successfully sold technology to the fintech,banking or Government entities .
- Hands on experience in client engagement and an ability to deliver high-touch VIP customer service.
- Experience in sales and engagement performance metrics and how to act on them.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and closing skills.
- High, positive energy and an ability to orchestrate and sustain a rich cadence of client activities, such as on-site demos, visits, training sessions, webinars, etc.
- Analytic skills and ability to work hands-on with data is a strong asset
- Willingness to travel.
- Be ready to be a driving force to make things happen, be ready to adapt to a fast changing environment.
- Be focused on growth, hungry for adding new customers and selling new products and services to existing customers to help them grow and better serve their own customers.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Ability to quickly determine critical issues and get them resolved ability to get issued solved to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Strong work ethic and able to work with minimal supervision. Proven ability to build and maintain working relationships with management, team members, colleagues, and external stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to operate in a highly matrixed environment delivering local, regional and global requirements.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 21st September, 2021.