Nicole Sinclair – Our client in the Hospitality and Tourism industry based in Lagos is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are seeking to hire an Accounting Officer / Cashier. This role is responsible for computing, recording, collecting, analyzing, and verifying numerical data for use in maintaining accounting records of the financial operations of the company.
- Additionally responsible for generating Bills and collecting all revenue owed to the company in an accurate, timely manner in accordance with accounting policies and procedures. Also, assist the finance manager in directing the financial activities.
- Assist in managing revenues received and dispersed including accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, audit,
- Clarifies customer’s questions or concerns about the charges on their bills
- Assist with financial and tax audits.
- Assist with preparing tax returns and corporate reporting requirements.
- Post ledger payments in the property management system reconcile and bill all ledger accounts.
- Perform follow-up billing and credit collection documentation and inform the Controller of any potential uncollected accounts.
- Reconciles bank statements.
- Prepare wire transfer confirmations for reimbursable invoices
- Review the postings, payments, and revenue and guest balance report on a daily basis.
- Ensure correct taxation is applied on all billing software
- Assists with reimbursable invoicing.
- Set up new accounts in accordance with established credit policy.
Competency / Skill / Requirements:
- 1 – 3 years of experience as a cashier or account officer
- Hospitality experience will be an added advantage
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail. Ability to compile facts and figures. Command of the English language both written and verbal.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel / Word).
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 10th April, 2022.