Nicole Sinclair – Our client, a multinational from the automobile industry, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive – TBR
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role takes ownership of the assigned product category (Truck Bus Radial) to ensure customer demand satisfaction, a proactive sales environment, and profitable operation.
- Developing new business relationships within the assigned product category (Truck Bus Radial) to ensure an increased market share and brand awareness, proactive contribution towards the growth of the commercial network, and fleet appointment. Ensuring that company standards and procedures are followed and maintained at all times.
- Develop and lead sales, marketing, and business development activities within the area of responsibility.
- Penetrate local market, actively work towards building new business relationships and growing market share.
- Conduct marketing and awareness campaigns on regular basis to ensure increased brand and product awareness.
- Responsible for maintaining and building existing business relationships.
- Strict adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Strict adherence to credit policy.
- Manage debtors’ accounts, and ensure all payments are collected within the agreed-upon credit terms.
- Ensure daily sales reporting is done accurately and communicated timeously.
- Identify and communicate, specific stock requirements and market demands within the area of responsibility.
- Assist product manager with indent planning for TBR product category.
- Provide accurate market intelligence to product heads to assist with demand and indent planning.
- Conduct market mapping exercises to identify new markets.
- Communicate and resolve customer claims and complaints in an efficient and professional manner, escalation to top management is required at all times.
- Any other duty as required by the line manager in line with the post.
Competency / Skills / Requirements:
- Degree or Diploma in Business or related fields.
- 3-5 years of experience in the retail industry, and experience in the automotive and or tyre industry is an added advantage.
- Experience in sales and technical related positions.
- Ability to make decisions independently within provided guidelines.
- Proven sales and business development skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage income and expenditure within the area of accountability.
- In-depth knowledge of local market requirements and needs pertaining to assigned product categories.
- Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving attributes.
- Computer proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel.
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrate customer service and customer satisfaction commitment.
- Goal and target orientated.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2022.