Posted on :
27 Feb, 2010
27 Feb, 2010
Niger Insurance Plc transacts all classes of Insurance business and offers a wide range of innovative products and customer-oriented services to its growing clientele.
Niger Insurance Plc in pursuit of Engineered Growth Objectives came up with a new Enterprise Transformation Model that necessitates injection of new ideas and bright heads from the Fields of Insurance, Finance, Marketing and Risk Management into her Corporate structure.
The model also meets the company’s revenue, fiscal and job creation targets under the NAICOM’s MDRI Initiatives, the FSS 2020 goal of 15th largest Insurance Market in the world by 2020 and Vision 20, 2020 goal of making Nigeria one of the 20 largest economies in the world by 2020.
– Executive Director operations
a) First degree and Professional Qualification in Accounting,
b) Post graduate degree in Business or Finance.
c) Wide exposure to most of the Financial Services Operations.
d) At least 20 years post 1st degree experience.
– Managing the overall Finance. HR and Admin jobs of the company on day to day oasis.
– Overseeing the investment portfolio of the company and its subsidiaries.
– Ensuring adherence to good Corporate Governance rules.
– Experience in Insurance business will be an advantage.
Generous pay, Car plus Driver, Pool Car, Generator and other benefits as they apply to each position.
Application to be forwarded to;
P.O. Box 17947, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
Or [email protected]
Application closes on Friday 12th March. 2010
Mode of Application
Send Application and CV indicating:-
• Age, sex, marital status
• Qualification with date and institution – Position and location applied for
• Detailed statement of job experience
• 24 hrs telephone contact numbers.