Holdent International Limited was incorporated as a limited liability company on October 5, 1999. We opened business as a manufacturing concern with a vision to fill the gap created by the ban on importation of certain groceries.
Holdent is a joint venture concerned with employing Nigerian investment and management skills alongside Indonesian technical support. The benefit of this intercontinental relationship has created some of the most enduring brands in Nigeria today.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
Job Purpose and key Deliverables
- If you’re driven, passionate, ambitious and courageous, our Nigeria Graduate Programme will help you achieve your potential.
- Our Global Graduate Programme enables you develop exceptional commercial skills, equipping you with a deep understanding of the dynamics of the market you operate in.
- It offers you the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, network with graduates from around the world and strengthen your leadership skills, through participation in our Global Academy and with the support of your dedicated Coach and Mentor.
- This is a real job from day one. One in a tough and fast-paced environment that will stretch you to the limits – you’ll progress from graduate to manager in 12 months!
- Are you a recent university graduate within the last 5 years, with a high-performance academic track record – minimum of Second Class Upper division or equivalent?
- Have you completed the National youth Service
- Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Are you ambitious, resilient and more proactive than others when it comes to learning new things?
- An inspiring journey awaits you here at Holdent International
- The question is; Are you up to the challenge?
- Show what you’re made of… Join our 2017 Nigeria Graduate Programme!
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Forward a detailed CVs to