Posted on :
24 Jun, 2011
24 Jun, 2011
Nigeria LNG Limited is jointly owned by Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, It was incorporated as a limited liability company on May to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas LNG and Natural Gas Liquids NGLs for export. We are constantly looking for talented and motivated new employees who can contribute to the success of our company.
JOB TITLE: PHYSICIAN
The appointee will be required to provide evidence-based internationally acceptable health service that will ensure an effective and safe delivery of internal medicine care to patients while promoting disease prevention and healthy life styles.
The duties will include! but are not limited to the following:
• General outpatient/in-patient consultations, the treatment of common medical conditions and the management of critically ill patients.
• Set up and running of specialized medical clinics for communicable and non-communicable diseases as well as implementing health promotions and illness prevention activities
• Conduct Medical examinations/screening for all staff and dependants, including pre-overseas and pre-transfer medical examinations
• Ensure that all medical patients can access and receive care/treatment promptly and in line with best practice
• Provide inputs on occupational health services together with other doctors and designated staff
The right candidate should:
• Possess an MBBS/ FWACP/FNMC/ MRCP or their equivalents and be registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN).
• Possess at least 13 years post MBBS qualification 5 years of which should be in an area of specialization as a consultant in a reputable hospital.
• Possess strategic and motivational leadership skills.
• Maintain high professional standards, discipline and communicate effectively with all levels of internal and external parties.
• Be a good team player with ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
• Not be more than 45 years old.
Method of Application
All interested applicants should visit CLICK HERE to visit nigerialng application portal. For new users, click on the ”Unregistered User” to fill in your personal detail before applying. All registered users should click on the link “Registered user“, fill in their user name and password before applying.