CANDIDATES FOR 2010 NIGERIAN AIR FORCE DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION CADET TRAINING AT NIGERIAN DEFENCE ACADEMY KADUNA
- The under listed 60 candidates were successful at the 2010 Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Commission Selection Interview conducted from 3 – 10 May 2010 at the Nigerian Air Force Base Kaduna. They are to commence cadet training at Nigerian Defence Academy (Old Site) Kawo, Kaduna. Shortlisted candidates are to check Nigerian Air Force recruitment website at www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng from 31 May 2010 for date of commencement of training.
- Any candidate(s) who fails to report one week after commencement of training as published on the website will forfeit his/her chance to candidates on reserve list. Shortlisted candidates are to go along with the following:
- Originals of Educational Certificates and NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- At least 2 pairs of canvas.
- At least 2 blue shorts and 2 plain white T shirts.
- At least 2 pairs of national dress and 2 pairs of formal dress.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE LIST OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES
CANDIDATES ON RESERVE LIST
3. 25 candidates on reserve list are not to report to the Nigerian Defence Academy but could be called upon to report for cadet training as replacement for any of the above shortlisted candidates who fails to report or could not cope with military training.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW CANDIDATES ON RESERVE LIST