The List of Successful candidates for Nigerian airforce is out, Visit this link for A COMPLETE LIST OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES SHORTLISTED FOR 2010 NIGERIAN AIR FORCE RECRUITMENT INTERVIEW
ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS FOR DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION-COURSE 19:
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FROM QUALIFIED NIGERIANS FOR DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION INTO THE NIGERIAN AIR FORCE IN THE UNDERLISTED DEPARTMENTS:
45. Further to Paragraph 42 above, applications will only be processed and validated after payment. Thereafter the Applicants will then print out the following:
BSc. / Class II/Forecaster Certificate, NCAA-approved Meteorology courses
- AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL
BSc. / NCAA-approved Air Traffic courses
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
BSc./HND Computer Hardware Engr, Computer Engr, Computer Science
BSc. Mech. Engr., Electrical Electronics Engr.
- MUSEUM AND ARCHIVES
- QUANTITY SURVEY
BSc./HND Quantity Survey
- BUILDING TECH
BSc./HND Building Tech.
- LAND SURVEY
BSc./HND Land Survey
BSc. (Ed) Mathematics
BSc. (Ed) Physics
BSc. (Ed) History
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
BSc. (Ed) English Language
BSc. (Ed) French
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELING
BSc. (Ed) Guidance and Counseling
- LIBRARY SCIENCE
BSc. Library Science
- FOUNDATION/CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT
BSc. (Ed) Foundation/Curriculum Development
MBBS, MB ch D
- DENTAL SURGERY
BDS, B ch D
BSc Nursing, RN, RM
- DENTAL THERAPY
BSc. Dental Therapy
- PREVENTIVE HEALTH
BSc. Preventive Health
BSc/HND Catering/Hotel Management
BSc./HND Theology/Islamic/Arabic Studies
BSc(Ed)./BA/HND Physical Education
- PUBLIC RELATIONS
BSc./HND Mass Communications/ Public Relations
BSc./HND Business Admin/Marketing
- ADMINISTRATION/PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT
BSc/HND Public Admin, Personnel Mgt and Human Resource Mgt
- 35. Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Lower for holders of First degree and Lower Credit for HND holders. In addition applicants must possess credit in English Language and Mathematics and 3 additional credits in subjects related to degree course of study. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- 36. Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exception from NYSC at the time of applying for DSSC.
- 37. Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable.
- 38. Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 meters tall.
- 39. Applicants should be between 22 and 30 years of age by 31st December 2010 except Serving Personnel who will be considered for Branch Commission if not more than 35 years of age.
- 40. Applicants will be shortlisted for qualifying aptitude test and the result placed on the website, while advert will also be published in national dailies.
- 41. Applicants are to make a choice from the centres below for the Zonal Enlistment Exercise where aptitude tests will be conducted.
- Makurdi: Nigerian Air Force Base, Makurdi
- Ilorin: 227 Wing, Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin
- Lagos: Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos
- Enugu: 305 Flying Training School, Enugu
- Port-Harcourt: 97 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port-Harcourt
- BENIN: 81 Air Maritime Group, Benin
- Kaduna: Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna
- Kano: 303 Flying Training School, Kano
- Maiduguri: 204 Wing, Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri
- Sokoto: 26 Battalion, Gingiya Barracks, Sokoto
- 42. Applicants are to save the completed forms, Click on the PAY APPLICATION FEE Button on the APPLICATION SUMMARY page and then print out the PAY4ME ACKNOWLEDGEMENT slip to effect payment at any branch of INTERCONTINENTAL BANK
- 43. The date for Zonal Enlistment Exercise will be communicated to applicants in due course. Shortlisted Applicants are to bring the following to the Zonal Enlistment Centres:
(a) Birth Certificate
(b) Originals of Education Certificates and NYSC Discharge Certificate
(c) Letter of Attestation of Good Character
(d) Attestation of Parent/Guardian Consent Form
(e) Attestation of Local Government Area Form
(f) Acknowledgment Card
(g) Writing Materials
- 44. Applicants are warned against giving false information as information supplied will be used to evaluate your suitability for shortlisting at any particular stage. Any false information discovered at any stage will lead to disqualification of the applicant.
46. Applicant’s local Government attestation form must be signed by a military officer who hails from the state of the applicant and not below the rank of Wing Commander or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy, and Police Officer of the rank of Assistant Commissioner of Police and above. Local Government Chairman/Secretary, Magistrates and Principals of government secondary schools from applicants’ state of origin can also sign the attestation forms. In addition, applicants are to bring with them a letter of attestation of good character from any of the officers above to the Zonal Enlistment Centres and final selection interview.
- Acknowledgment Card
- Attestation of Local Government Area Form
- Attestation of Parent/Guardian Consent Form
- Application Support:
- 09-8704817, 09-8708476, 08133097210
- Technical Support:
- For Technical Support, please call:09-8704817,
09-8708476, 08133097210 or
Email: [email protected]
- All phone lines are available between
8:30AM and 5:30PM
- Click Here for More Information