The Nigerian Airforce Application for Nigeria Air Force Airmen / Airwomen Recruitment Exercise (BMTC 2012) (For SSCE/NECO/GCE/ND Applicants).
NIGERIAN AIRFORCE RECUITMENT EXERCISE 2012 FOR AIRMEN/ AIRWOMEN
2.) Applicants are to complete forms online and make payment at the following designed banks
- United Bank for Africa (UBA)
- Sterling Bank
- Intercontinental Bank
3a.) Applicants should print out the following underlisted documents after payment of application fee at designed banks:
- Local Government Attestation form
- Parent/Guardian consent form
- Acknowledgement form
3b.) Applicants are to note that applications submitted online without payment of application fee at the above mentioned bank will not be validated for processing.
- The minimum qualifications for interested applicants are SSCE/NECO/GCE/ND.
- Applicants applying as non-tradesmen and women must be between 17 – 22 years of age by 31 December 2012 and must possess SSCE/NECO/GCE.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 17 and 24 years of age by 31 December 2012 and must possess ND or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organizations.
- Those who will be older than 22 and 24 years for non tradesmen respectively by 31st December 2012 need not apply.
- Applicants with University Diplomas are not qualified to apply as tradesmen and women.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 meters tall.
Zonal Enlistment Exercise will hold from 9 – 16 Feb 2012.
For further information see the instruction page on the website or call the following support lines:
09-870 4817, 09-870 8475 and 08078406568 or
e-mail: [email protected]
Applicants Are To Read The Guidelines Online Carefully
Online Registration Starts On: 5th December 2011
Make Sure You bookmark this page and apply IMMEDIATELY application opens.
A word is enough for the wise.
We posted this on time so you that you can spread the news, share with your close friends now.
Closes On: 23 January 2011
Air Vice Marshall