Posted on :
16 Jun, 2010
16 Jun, 2010
Nigerian Bottling Company Plc is part of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling company (CCHBC), one of The Coca-Cola Company’s largest anchor bottlers worldwide. CCHBC operates in 28 countries, serving 540 million consumers and selling over 1.3 billion unit cases of beverage annually. Nigerian Bottling Company Plc recruits:
Job Title: Public Affairs Manager North
– Support the objectives of the company through strong relationships and effective communications with all stakeholders.
– Monitor political development, identify potential issues, evaluate threats and opportunities by analyzing impact on the company and take appropriate actions.
– Coordinate timely execution of sustainable CRS programs and conduct impact assessment of these programs on recipient.
– Coordinate and implement company sponsored events.
– BSc. in Arts, Social Sciences, International Relations or Law.
-Minimum of 7 years working experience, 5 of which must be at managerial level
– Good understanding of the Nigerian Constitution, national and international political environment
– Government/ Public Relations experience would be an added advantage.
Applications Deadline is 29th June 2010.
Note only short listed candidates will be contacted.