Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd is one of the few multinational organizations that had its beginnings in Nigeria. From a small family owned operation at inception, we have grown to become the predominant bottler of alcohol-free beverages in Nigeria, responsible for the manufacture and sale of over 33 different Coca-Cola brands.
We are recruiting for the position of:
Position Title: Personal Assistant
Function Name: Finance
Location: Head Office, Lagos
- Management of diary and appointments.
- Take and relay accurate and timely messages from telephone callers, and answer queries where possible.
- Draft, type and dispatch all the correspondence.
- Liaise with relevant individuals, external organisations etc to arrange meetings, prepare agendas and draft minutes.
- Maintain a comprehensive filing system.
- Co-ordinate travel in conjunction with in-house travel group.
- Tabulate and retrieve official expenditures and claims.
- Arrange local transportation when necessary.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum Experience of 5years
- Should possess B.Sc/HND (Management/Humanities)
- Good computer literacy, speed and accuracy essential. (MS Office, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Knowledge of graphics useful.
- Experience of working within an international environment, ideally international organisation or multinational private sector.
- Experience of dealing with different time zones.
- Excellent organisational skills. Professional telephone manner.
- Willingness to work in a multicultural environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proven ability to work under tight deadlines. Bright, confident personality and well presented.
Application Closing Date:
7th November, 2012
Method Of Application:
Interested candidates should