Nigerian Bottling Company Plc is one of the few multinational organizations that had its beginnings in Nigeria. From a small family owned operation at inception, we have grown to become the predominant bottler of alcohol-free beverages in Nigeria, responsible for the manufacture and sale of over 33 different Coca-Cola brands.
Job Title: Boiler Engineer
Education: B. Sc./HND in Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Chemical Engineering
Career type: Minimum of 6years boiler experience. MBA would be an added advantage.
Functional area: Central Engineering
Desired Candidate Profile
Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to detect technical malfunctions in the boilers. Sound understanding of all safety regulations and norms for working in boiler rooms. Ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Routine servicing and maintenance of the boilers and ancilliary equipments.
- Ensuring the maintenance of proper pressure in the boilers.
- Maintaining and regulating the temperatures within the factory.
- Following all safety and precautionary measures while working in the boiler rooms.
- Detecting any malfunctions in the boilers and immediately repairing the same.
- Keeping repair and service maintenance records.
- Keeping records of meter and gauge readings and fuel consumption of the boilers.
Closing date: 9th November 2011