Nigerian Bottling Company Plc is one of the few multinational organizations that had its beginnings in Nigeria. From a small family owned operation at inception, we have grown to become the predominant bottler of alcohol-free beverages in Nigeria, responsible for the manufacture and sale of over 33 different Coca-Cola brands.
Job Title: Refrigeration Engineer
Education: B. Sc./HND in Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering.
Career type: Minimum 6 years of experience in related fields. MBA would be an added advantage.
Functional area: Central Engineering
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to detect technical malfunctions in the refrigeration.
- Sound understanding of all safety regulations and norms for working in cooling rooms.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Ensure company refrigeration equipment are available for production use and well maintained.
- Maintain manufacturing and facilities refrigeration systems.
- Record and log activities; Keep detailed records in relation to developmental processes.
- Detailed knowledge of refrigeration systems, chillers, and how to install and maintain such systems.
- Coordinate and organize routine maintenance on all refrigeration and related ancillary equipment.
- Maintain proper records of all refrigeration equipment such as running hours and periodic servicing intervals.
- Plan and organize necessary spareparts required for maintenance of the refrigeration equipment to ensure continuos equipment availability
Closing date: 9th November 2011