Posted on :
16 Dec, 2009
16 Dec, 2009
Nigerian Breweries is recruiting for a Medical Director. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing health care at the in-house clinic in the brewery and will report directly to the brewery medical adviser at the Lagos Head Office.
The preferred candidates should not be more than 40 years old by 1st January 2010 and should be willing to work in any part of Nigeria in addition to the following:
• WASC/SSCE/GCE with a minimum of five credits including English Language and Mathematics
• MBBS or its equivalent
• Minimum of 8 years relevant experience, post qualification and NYSC experience in general medicine, surgery, pediatrics and gynaecology. A post graduate Degree in Occupational Medicine or Diploma in Industrial Health will be an added advantage.
• NYSC Discharge Certificate.
• The position offers good career opportunities and competitive remuneration.
• It also attracts housing, transport; and leave allowances, free medical treatment for self and family, paid annual leave in addition to performance related increments, contributory pension scheme and other fringe benefits.
Method of Application:
Only suitably qualified candidates should visit our website to complete the application form under the listed vacancy of Brewery Medical Doctor. Only online applications will be processed.
Interested applicants should check their mails regularly as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via e-mail and mobile text message.
Deadline is 22nd December 2009.