Nigerian Breweries Plc, the pioneer and largest brewing Company in Nigeria was incorporated in 1946 as “Nigerian Brewery Limited”. In June 1949, the Company recorded a landmark when the first bottle of STAR lager beer rolled out of its Lagos Brewery bottling lines. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Campaign & Content Specialist
Purpose of the Job:
Responsible for developing and delivering campaign content for Nigerian Breweries B2B platforms. Create and manage all content for the Digital Sales Team.
- Create concepts and content for running daily business as well as supporting customer development initiatives.
- Write, develop/manage video and platform content with audience (B2B retail customers) in mind
- Design content for omni-channel media to reflect tone of voice and brand guidelines.
- Create, develop and manage visual and written creative content for campaigns and articles using promotions and analytics to generate insights.
- Manage campaigns and customer journey engagement via Heineken’s Global Marketing Automation platform.
- Ensure all content is fully optimized for usability and drive retention, order frequency, digital revenue, user growth and engagement across all devices
- Work collaboratively to develop, execute, and regularly update the content plan
- Collaborate with brand teams to manage brand product information
- Support to develop ideas on how to display content and products across B2B platforms in order to improve UX and conversions, as well as improving the content management systems & processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Multimedia or Journalism from a recognized university, with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division).
- Master’s Degree would be an added advantage.
- 2+ years’ experience in an ecommerce marketing environment
- Strong creative, copywriting and visual communication skills with attention to detail
- Confident working with web and creative agencies
- Experience in managing relationships, and an aptitude for working in an agile ‘test and learn’ environment
- Working ability with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop. Illustrator, InDesign)
- A self-starter with the ability to manage time effectively, work within a demanding, challenging and ever changing environment.
- Be comfortable to challenge others to drive improved outcomes for our customers and be able to confidently articulate key points or factors to be considered.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.