Posted on :
8 Oct, 2009
8 Oct, 2009
A Nigerian Haulage Company desires to recruit an experienced, energetic, result-oriented and suitably qualified individual to fill the position of a WORKSHOP MANAGER. The Company deals in the movement and transfer of household goods and products from the factory to distribution points in different parts of the country.
Qualification, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• A good and relevant education. A minimum of HND in Mechanical engineering or any other related engineering field is required
• Minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience in mechanical work including vehicle maintenance and repairs.
• Track record of doing similar work in a similar environment
• Demonstrable experience in the knowledge of vehicle parts and accessories, and their maintenance
• Experience with IVECO trailers/truck is essential.
• Familiarity with the truck spare part market
• Knowledge of the Lagos terrain and layout.
• High level of integrity, drive and resilience.
• Good entrepreneurial skills and ability to work with minimal supervision
• Excellent problem solving skills, innovation and self motivation
• Workshop leadership skills.
To apply, please quote the reference number ES00505 as the subject of your e-mail and send your most current curriculum vitae (prepared as a Word document, and saved with your full names), to: [email protected]
All applications will be treated in confidence, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 13th October, 2009.