The Nigerian Stock Exchange, services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more.
It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world. We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager – SOE Listings
Division: Listings Business Division
Department: SOE Listings
Report to: Head, State Owned Enterprises
Grade: Officer – Assistant Manager
Estimated Date of Resumption: Monday, August 24, 2020
- The role is to support the Head, SOE in the drive to identify government-owned businesses that can be privatised and eventually listed in allocated sectors.
- Build and maintain relationships within the public sector circle and within Government-Owned Businesses that are commercialised or concessioned including Public Utility entities.
- Incumbent must have an extensive knowledge of the Exchange’s products and cultivate good knowledge of the prospect’s business, with a view to aligning their needs with the right solutions.
- Serving as the Relationship Manager – SOE Listings (Commercialisation, Concession & Public Utility Sector), this position reports to the Head, SOE Listings at the Corporate Headquarters.
- To consistently develop, Liaise & manage relationship with commercialised & concessioned government entities with the purpose of understanding their requirements and recommend capital market solutions accordingly
- Liaise and develop relationships with market operators (Issuing Houses) with the purpose of working together on deals leading to listings on the exchange
- Coordinate the activities of the SOE Listings participations in the Concession/Commercialisation space of government-owned business
- Strengthen The NSE brand in the public sector arena – ‘Raising awareness of product ranges offered by “The Exchange”
- To identify and generate leads for SOE Listings business leading to privatisation and listing – ‘contribution to the bottom line’ and support in the delivery of financial objectives by growing clientele base and revenue Have a proper understanding of Privatisation, PPP, Concession and Commercialisation of Government entities
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders in the public sector and maintain relationships through regular contacts and effective visits to all assigned and prospects
- Qualify all viable leads after proper analysis on case by case basis by arranging meetings with management team
- Support in the delivery of financial objectives by growing clientele base and revenue
- Ensure delivery of industry-leading service to new and existing SOE prospects
- Maintain proper understanding of products & service offerings of NSE and stay up to date on industry knowledge
- Represent the company at marketing events, networking events, meetings with prospects or partners
- Maintain strong positive relationships with all customers and demonstrate good professionalism in engagements with them
- Have a clear understanding of the competitive landscape and contribute to appropriate strategy for the purpose of remaining relevant in the marketplace
- Gather information that is needed to prepare and develop pitch book and presentation materials on case by case basis
- Continuously identify and exploit cross selling opportunities that embed the NSE and its products with prospects needs
- Assist in the preparation of presentations for ExCo and other key stakeholders P & L responsibilities for SOE Listings
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven leadership skills A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting or other related disciplines. Minimum 8 years relevant experience in Relationship Management (Banking, Financial Institutions or Investment Banking) Membership of a professional body- CIS, ICAN etc. is an advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Analytical Thinking
- Microsoft Office Packages
- Research and Analysis
- Capital Market Skill
- Time Management
- Inter-Personal Relations.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply