Nisa Premier Hospital (Nisa) was founded in 1996 by Dr. Ibrahim Wada, an internationally acclaimed gynecologist and fertility expert. Our mission is to be a leading provider of Fertility, Women & Children, and Family Medicine in Africa.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Head, Biomedical
- B.Sc/HND in Biomedical Engineering or Bachelor of Engineering/HND in Engineering with current practicing license
- Knowledge of biomedical equipment maintenance is essential
- 10+ years’ experience in an engineering, biomedical or clinical services background
- A least 5 years’ managerial/supervisory experience in similar role (preferably in a hospital setting).
- Candidates for the above position must be highly motivated team players willing to go the extra mile; they must also possess good communication (written and spoken) and interpersonal skills.
- Computer knowledge is a MUST.
- Prior knowledge and experience in the medical field would be an advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications, which should include the following below:
- Typewritten Application
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Copies of relevant Certificates
- Names of three (3) referees should be supplied under whom the applicant trained or worked
Applications should be forwarded to:
P.O. Box 7320,
By e-mail: [email protected]
Application Closing Date: 24th January, 2020.