Nisa Premier Hospital (Nisa) was founded in 1996 by Dr. Ibrahim Wada, an internationally acclaimed gynecologist and fertility expert. Our mission is to be a leading provider of Fertility, Women & Children, and Family Medicine in Africa. We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Head, Information Technology
- M.Sc in Information Technology or a related field, MCSA/MCSE Certification and CCNA/CCNP Certification. Qualification in cyber security is an added advantage
- 10+ years experience preferably in the retail! healthcare sector
- A least 5 years’ IT managerial/supervisory experience
- Experienced in end to end IT operations
- Responsible for Infrastructure Network management
- Managing existing software
- Hardware backups
- IT project management services.
- Candidates for the above position must be highly motivated team players willing to go the extra mile; they must also possess good communication (written and spoken) and interpersonal skills.
- Computer knowledge is a MUST.
- Prior knowledge and experience in the medical field would be an advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications, which should include the following below:
- Typewritten Application
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Copies of relevant Certificates
- Names of three (3) referees should be supplied under whom the applicant trained or worked
Applications should be forwarded to:
P.O. Box 7320,
By e-mail: [email protected]
Application Closing Date: 24th January, 2020