NLIGHTIN is a reputable oil and gas service company offering a wide range of services and solution in oil and gas business in construction, consulting and procurement. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
- B.Eng degree in Civil Engineering
Requirements, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 4 years of extensive experience in involvement in infrastructure construction/civil work, developing specifications, and conduct technical supervision
- Preparing drawings, layouts, design and cost estimates of construction/rehabilitation of infrastructure;
- Supervision of infrastructure construction/rehabilitation works and managing civil work projects.
- Knowledge of international standards, specifically for civil work works related to infrastructure construction / rehabilitation;
- Managing of tender documents for contracts, including technical inputs/specifications for the procurement of services using the conditions of international standards;
- Leading a team with civil engineers and construction workers
- Knowledge on site safety for civil works and monitoring methodologies for civil work projects in the site.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Credentials to: [email protected] with the “Job title” as the email subject.
Application Deadline: 2nd April, 2020.