Nobleserve Capital Management Limited is a CBN-licensed financial and business advisory company with the objective of providing sustainable, bespoke and timely business solutions to our clients. Our Corporate Purpose is to enhance business Sustainability And Financial Inclusion in our chosen markets. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager – Bureau De Change
The successful candidate will have the following duties:
- Overseeing day to day operations of the bureau de change
- Work on various initiatives with management, to control costs or generate new streams of income
- Risk management: Identify and analyze risks and put contingencies in place
- Ensure operational effectiveness (i.e. equipment, processes, forms, rules, etc)
- Timely preparation of reports, and ad-hoc reports requested by management
- Building and maintaining customer relationships
- Quick, accurate, courteous and efficient customer service
- Accurate handling of cash
- Adhering to quality standards in terms of documentation and processing
- Balance cash and transactions daily and report any variances
- Engage in the buying and selling of foreign exchange from/to CBN (weekly Bid), Banks (Autonomous), and end-users or any other source.
- Ensure compliance in the dealings of purchase and sale of foreign exchange
- Ensure safety precautionary measures are observed when moving foreign exchange either in time of purchase or sale.
- Ensure compliance with the requirements in rendering the stipulated returns (daily and monthly) to regulatory bodies.
- Review profit and Loss Account at the branch level monthly.
- B.Sc / HND in Finance, Banking, Accounting
- Previous experience operating a Bureau de change
- Minimum 5 years post NYSC experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.