Qualinnova Nigeria Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Farm Manager
- We are searching for a Farm Manager with experience in fish and poultry farming, and with good business development skills to join our young but fast growing team.
- The Farm ManagerТs responsibilities will include monitoring staffs, livestock, purchasing supplies, preparing budgets and reports, and ensuring smooth operations at the farm.
- Drive innovation, and best farming/livestock practices that will lead to productivity and profits
- Oversee continuous quality improvement, analyze existing operations, livestock, staff, and financial documents and recommend improvement strategies.
- Ensuring feeds, fertilizers, pesticides, and other supplies are regularly restocked.
- Schedule repairs, maintenance, and replacement of equipment and machinery.
- Handle the marketing and sale of products produced on the farm like eggs, poultry products and fish.
- Ensure all staff adhere to health and safety regulations.
- Assist with the recruitment and training of new staff members.
- Collaborate with the finance manager to prepare budgets and financial reports.
- Build professional networks and keeping abreast of developments in agricultural science.
- Degree in Animal Science, Animal husbandry, or Fishery
- Hands-on experience/training in fish and/or poultry farming will be an advantage
- Outstanding candidates and keen problem solvers who are focused on efficiency and take a hands-on approach to management.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2020.