Norsworthy Farms & Agro Allied Industries Limited is an integrated agro-industrial establishment. A 3,000 Hectare Oil Palm Plantation and processing facility-palm oil mill & palm kernel crushing plant.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Farm Manager, Oil Palm Plantation
- Overall responsibility for farm activities e.g. site clearing, nurseries establishment and management, planting, harvesting, plantation maintenance
- Organizing of the crop transport to the mill
- Farm budget and cost control
- Preparing and forwarding monthly Operations Report to Executive Management.
- Training and guidance of plantation staff
- Plan finances and production to maintain farm progress against budget parameters
- Oversee farming activities e.g. riving tractors, operating machinery, feeding livestock or spraying fields
- Maintain and monitor the quality of yield
- Ensure regulations concerning farm activities are complied with
- Maintain a knowledge of pests and diseases and an understanding of how they spread and how to treat them
- Apply health and safety standards across the farm estate
- Responsible for the development of the plantations e.g. extensions and replanting
- Must possess at least a degree in Agriculture / Forestry / Plantation Management or equivalent
- Experience in land clearing, oil palm nursery and plantation management
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office packages: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 19th April, 2018.