Nosak Group is a proudly Nigerian industrial conglomerate with diversified interests in the Nigerian economy. We lead the way in our fields of play, which embraces the West African sub region.
The Nosak Group is made of subsidiaries that benefit from strong regional and international alliances. We are administered in the best traditions of entrepreneurship. Our distinguishing virtues are built upon a strict adherence to quality, product integrity and an exceptional commitment to customer satisfaction. We are constantly seeking opportunities to add value to the prosperity of the country, its people and all our stakeholders. Thinking locally but acting globally, we serve tomorrow’s markets, today.
As we forge forward and chart new waters, we will remain true to our calling: creating value as we meet the needs of our growing economy.
Nosak Group is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Procurement Team Lead
Job Code: PTL 06-16
- We are a reputable, world class, dynamic, creative and result oriented organization, with group of companies located in the major cities in the country.
- We are looking for an experienced Procurement Team Lead to be responsible for the supply of products and services essential for our company’s operations.
- The candidate will strategize to find the most cost-effective deals and suppliers.
- Devise and employ fruitful sourcing strategies
- Discover the most profitable suppliers and initiate business partnerships
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure the clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Anticipate unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management regarding supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure the most advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and re-evaluate existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
Qualification, Skills & Experience
- Relevant university degree/equivalent
- A professional qualification will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar role
- Excellent Communication skills in oral and written
Job Title: Utilities Engineer/Technician
Job Code: UET6-16
- Ensure high standards of safety (of personnel and plant) are maintained in all operational and maintenance activities.
- Provide utilities in such a way that product safety is guaranteed
- Carry out operations without violating local and global best-practice environmental standards
- Ensure that all utilities are provided consistently and that they meet the technical requirements of all end-users to support the achievement of business objectives
- Drive for optimum energy (conversion) efficiency and cost effectiveness in the operation of plant and equipment in scope, within the limits of the technology used.
- Provide strong leadership in the area of personal integrity, ethical compliance and legal compliance of all activities that the team is involved in
- Identify training and development needs of team members and implement or facilitate the process of meeting them.
- Ensure that a high standard of engineering practice is in place
- Reliable operation of plant and equipment such that use of spare parts is optimized and inventory (working capital) is well managed.
- Regular review of the performance of plant and equipment with a view to initiating expansion/upgrade where necessary.
- Ensure that capital projects executed are within budget and achieve the stated objectives and benefits to the organisation.
- Constant drive for improvement in processes and procedures using modern improvement techniques such as RCM, Lean Six Sigma, etc
Qualification, Skills & Experience
- HND or B.Sc in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- A minimum of 4 years post graduate working experience in the area of steam generation equipment (e.g. boilers), chillers, air compressors, and pumps.
- The job holder must be a quick learner, have a strong sense of ownership, display a high level of customer-focused orientation, and be able to take responsibility for actions taken.
- Some level of experience in Project Management and the execution of capital projects would be an advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes/CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job code as the subject of mail
Application Deadline 30th June, 2016.
Applicants are also invited to submit their Cv’s to the above email for future consideration.