Notore Chemical Industries Plc (Notore) is one of the leading fertiliser and agro-allied companies in Africa. Our principal activities include the supply of premium fertilisers, appropriate education on best practices for farming and proper deployment of these practices for optimum results. We have built a robust network of professionals that support farmers and farming communities across Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Title: QHSE Officer – Fire
Location: Onne, Rivers
- Ensures scheduled inspections of fire equipment are carried out and defect duly reported to avoid failure in an emergency.
- Assists to ensure services required for safe production are provided timely.
- Takes part in the installation, refilling and maintenance of fire extinguishers.
- Drives and operates fire trucks.
- Ensures all emergency equipment are inspected, tested and operated in accordance with the SOP.
- Actively participates in all emergency drills.
- Takes part in standby duties on entry permit to vessel, ammonia loading and hot work operations.
- Minimum of HND in related courses in Science, Technology or Engineering field.
- Minimum of 2 years as a Fire Officer.
- Level 2 Certificate of Institution of Fire Engineers.
- Basic fire training certificate from a recognized Fire Service, Professional member of Institute of Safety Professional of Nigeria. (ISPON).
- Professional Class “E” Driver’s License.
- Ability to drive and operate modern fire engines.
- Must be good on the use of self-contained breathing apparatus, airline and long line.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 24th June, 2022.