Nqb8 Limited – We help innovators translate their ideas into businesses. There are endless possibilities in building your own business. It all starts with an idea. Ideation – We think through your ideas to ensure Product-Market fit, Traction & Funding – We work with you on finetuning your tech, gaining traction, and raising funds, and Pivoting & Scaling – We continue to work on growth strategies to scale and pivot as and when necessary. See, if you are really concerned about getting your ideas out there where it will be accepted, You really need to talk to us. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: iOS Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an iOS developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- B.Sc / M.Sc Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven working experience in software development.
- Working experience in iOS development Languages (e.g Swift or Objective C).
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, and Core Text.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience with iOS App Services and Developer Tools.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of email.
Application Deadline: 15th June, 2021.