NSIA-LUTH Cancer Centre (NLCC) is a healthcare service provider focused on cancer treatment and care. We are equipped with the most innovative cancer therapy solutions, making way for curative and palliative treatments to be delivered in Nigeria. We provide patients with a multidisciplinary team approach for the management of all types of cancers and we work with highly qualified specialists across various disciplines, allowing the centre to offer cancer care of the utmost quality. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clinical Pharmacist
Location: Lagos (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
- Completes and dispenses prescriptions to patients.
- Instructs and advises patients on how and when to take prescribed medication and informs them about potential side effects they may experience.
- Consults with oncologists, resident oncologists and oncology nurse practitioners on patients and their medications.
- Advises other health care practitioners about proper medication therapies for patients.
- Mixes Chemotherapy drugs.
- Maintains appropriate records, inventory and pharmaceutical supply chain.
- Ensures the retail Pharmacy is profitable and sustainable.
- Performs duties in accordance with company policies and in compliance with regulatory bodies.
- Other duties may be assigned by the line manager.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm) from a reputable university.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Professional License from the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria.
- Firm knowledge of Pharmacy regulatory bodies in Nigeria.
- Experience in Oncology drugs is an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 13th May, 2022.