Ntel is Nigeria’s most revolutionary 4G/LTE-Advanced network that delivers superfast call-connect times, crystal clear Voice-over-LTE and high-speed Internet access (up to 100Mbps). Our aim is to deliver value by providing the most advanced broadband-based solutions and supreme service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Treasury Operations
- Managing the company’s funds and overseeing the all payments and receivables on Oracle ERP system.
- This is to achieve optimal cash & funds management.
- Manage Trade Finance Related Transactions and oversee bank reconciliation.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Oversee the preparation of bank reconciliation statement and ensure all transactions are captured accurately on ERP
- Developing and implementing the Treasury Middle and back Office processes that fulfil the mission and Strategic goals of mitigating the finance risks.
- Manage the Liquidity and Fund management processes and procedures.
- Develop cashflow forecast templates to aid critical decision making in Treasury.
- Develop various reports to aid critical decision making in Treasury and for the company.
- Provide advice and participate in developing solution to resolve treasury specific problems and financial-related issues.
- Oversee the preparation of key treasury reports (Liquidity, Bank activity, cash management,
- Collection, Transactional Risk Reports, Revaluation reports) that will enhance effective decision making with respect to cash/fund management.
- Oversee the month end activities and reports.
- Investigation and analysis of exceptions, data integrity.
- Monitor and report on interest rate risk and foreign exchange risk, control operations in Foreign currencies.
- Manage the Trade finance related transactions (Form Ms and Form As).
- Monitor all payments and cash investment activities.
- Complete special projects as required to ensure continuous improvement of all cash management processes and the operation of the Treasury.
- Take up delegated roles and projects as assigned by the Head, Treasury & Corporate Finance.
- University Degree in Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- Postgraduate qualification – MBA is desirable
- Minimum of 9 (Nine) years Finance related experience.
- A professional Accounting degree (ACA, ACCA, CPA, CFA) is desirable
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]