Nutri K Limited is a subsidiary of Nutriset Group which was established to provide technical support in the specialized manufacturing, commercialization and distribution process of ready to-use food for the treatment and prevention of malnutrition in Nigeria. With a population of nearly 180 million people, Nigeria is the biggest economy in Africa. However, every year, over 500.000 children under the age of five years old die from malnutrition. About 1.7million of Nigerian children suffer from severe acute malnutrition, and close to a third of the 10 million under 5 age children suffer from chronic malnutrition; NUTRIK LTD is dedicated to the fight against malnutrition in Nigeria. The company specialized in manufacturing nutritional food used for the care of children affected by malnutrition. NUTRIK supplies humanitarian and health programmes with high quality ready-to-use-therapeutic and supplementary food (RUTF, RUSF), as well as lipid-based nutrient supplements (LNS). Nutri K is now looking for Logistics & Supply Chain Manager to carry out its activities in Kano. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics & Supply Chain Manager
The key role of Logistic and Supply Manager:
- Ensure purchase done in a transparent, professional and transparent manner; Price, quality, product/supplier in relationship with technical support.
- Ensures internal procedures defined & properly followed within defined procurement good processes.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Strategically plan and design logistics processes for the development of new products, inventory
- management and systems, manufacturing, shipment and delivery and returns on products.
- Ensuring the successful implementation of operations in line with customer demand
- Supervise the proper implementation of procedures
- Ensure appropriate procurement documentation systems are in place to process orders
- Supervise shipments management and ensure appropriate follow‐up with clients
- Ensure the maximum optimization of resources and outputs in the best interest of both clients and the society
- Conduct market surveys to evaluate the ability of suppliers to meet the criteria related to costs, delivery
- timeline, product quality and quantity
- Responsible for periodic supplier performance evaluation and the corresponding generated reports.
- Direct the hiring, training, supervision, mentoring, and performance evaluations of supply chain employees
- Develop annual plans with prioritization and resourcing
- Manage the development and implementation of contract management and procurement frameworks
- Conduct supply chain risk assessment and management plan
- Establish key performance indicators, monitor ongoing performance, and improve performance against set goals
- Develop and implement new systems and optimizations in compliance with growth plans
- Support the development of supply chain training materials and technical manuals
- Manage contractor and subcontractor activities, reviewing proposals, developing performance specifications, and serving as a liaison with the organizations
- Prepare periodic performance reports to present to top management
- Education Degree: Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or any other related field.
- Work experience: 4 – 8 years of work experience.
- Language skills: English
- Computer skills: MS Word, MS Excel & Outlook
Other Required Skills:
- Custom clears regulations.
- Experience with ERP programs
- Experience with MS Office
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
31st March, 2023.
- This position is open to Nigerian nationals only.
- Only candidates who meet the selection criteria will be contacted.