O.K. Isokariari & Sons (Nigeria) Limited, is a leading Engineering, Procurement and Construction company with over 45 years of work experience. We are known for our pragmatic value delivery, which flows from our people-centric approach, committed professionals and prudent management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, retirement and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to procedural standards
- Producing and analyzing reports on budget performance.
- Prepare tax returns and other tax requirements.
- Good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel. Must understand the use of accounting software.
- Must be focused and result oriented.
- Able to work independently and highly meticulous.
- Prepare Bank reconciliation statement
- Posting to ledgers and reconcile sub-ledger to General ledger
- Prepare bank and cash payment journal vouchers
- Ensuring effectiveness of systems and controls on the company’s asset.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in a recognized institution with a good grade.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience from a reputable organization/Institution.
- Partly qualified accountant will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]