Oak-Faith Pharmaceutical Resources Limited – Building a healthier generation from infancy. Our goal of improving people lives through our products is supported by five pillars of quality pharmaceutical products, customer focus, innovation, efficiency and the commitment of our people. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Official Driver
Location: Mowe Town, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Driver to transport clients in a comfortable, safe and timely manner.
- Driver responsibilities include arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, planning each route based on road and traffic conditions and managing payments.
- Ultimately, you will help us increase customer satisfaction, making sure clients depend on us for their transportation needs.
- To be considered for this role, you should have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no traffic violations. Note that you don’t need to have a car; we provide drivers with our own vehicles.
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Pick up clients from the place and at the time they’ve requested
- Collect payments and issue receipts
- Assist clients with loading and unloading their luggage
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Answer clients’ questions about the area and local places of interest
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car.
Othe responsibilities include:
- Driving clients daily to their desired destinations
- Maintaining the vehicle safe and clean
- Using navigation apps to determine the best route.
- A High School Diploma
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Minimum visual acuity of 20/50 (or corrected to 20/50)
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage
- Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour).
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV or Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 2nd July, 2021.
- If interested you can call 08060184599 or 08172586436
- Single Not Married