Oak Homes is one of the leading Real Estate Development Companies in Nigeria. We pride ourselves in our team of young, innovative and creative individuals, who possess combined experiences spanning over two (2) decades. We are lovers of creative ART. This reflects in our work and can be observed in our masterpieces of Real Estate Portfolio.
We are looking to recruit a suitable candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Legal/Executive Assistant to the CEO
- You are responsible for assisting the CEO organise his schedules, read his reports, emails, and correspondence, attend to his guest, represent him in meetings etc.
- As a Lawyer, you are responsible for drafting legal contracts, giving legal advice and making sure business is done within legal boundaries.
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries
- Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the work place e.g. staff appreciation events etc
- LLB Degree Law and through with Law school (Compulsory)
- A good understanding of business law, contract drafting and Joint Venture agreements
- Good organising skills and pays attention to details
- Computer Savvy
- 3-5years experience as a legal advisor, company secretary or executive assistant
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent communications skills (Both oral and written)
- Can draft contracts
- Mature and well coordinated
- Very smart, Agile and intelligent
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their CV’s to: [email protected]using the role as the subject of mail