Oaklands and Johnson Limited – A world class Advertising and Experiential marketing company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand/Client Service Manager
- The Brand/ Client Service Manager is responsible for managing clients.
- He/ She will also be responsible for organising promotional, business and social events.
- He/ she must understand the clients’ needs and objectives and liaise closely with them throughout campaigns, often on a daily basis.
- He/ She will ensure that advertising projects are completed on time and on budget.
- He/she will be involved in new business development.
- The role can involve handling multiple accounts and the hours can be long in a competitive environment.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Responsible for building clientele base of the organisation by developing new businesses.
- Acquire marketing communication and other related briefs from clients
- Manage both existing and new accounts with the same degree of professionalism
- Develop and enhance business relationships fostering existing and new business
- Present thoughts on creative outputs and thereafter discussing the same with internal team
- Relationship management.
- Develop contact reports of meetings with client and despatch same promptly
- Prepare weekly reports of clients and vendors transactions with agency
- Attend meetings whenever required
- Liaise with all internal departments, approved Vendors and service providers to ensure smooth flow of all assigned projects.
- Any other duty as may be assigned.
- Prepare reports from meetings
- Monitor progress of briefs and projects internally
- Prepare strategy documents, proposals, media plans and budgets for clients
- Participate in brand strategy discussions
- Engage in proactive thoughts and generate new ideas for client’s brands.
- Participate in developing & executing annual client target setting & strategy review.
- Provide timely follow up on all advertising inquiries
Requirements, Skills & Qualifications
- B.Sc in Social Sciences
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Project management
- Ability to work collaboratively with others to achieve desired business results
- Positive attitude and professional manner in all interactions; commitment to continuous learning and professional development
- Good listening and presentation skills
- Must be presentable and well groomed.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in advertising.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office applications: Excel, Word, and power point
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 7th May, 2018.