Oando Nigeria Plc is currently seeking a Retail Branch Manager responsible for developing and executing plans to meet the set targets in volume and margin for marketing Oando’s business for the branch. The Branch Manager also serves as the liaison officer of the Company in his/her location in terms of relationship management of government agencies; regulatory bodies and other stakeholders. (Note: All candidates with less than 3 years post NYSC will be required to pass an aptitude test before they can be considered for interview)
Job Title: Retail Branch Manager (Graduate Recruitment)
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively plan and allocates targets to all the stations.
- Ensures that stations orders are followed up with CCU to avoid stock out.
- Effectively manage each customer account to ensure the sales targets are fully achieved.
- Offer efficient and effective supervision including guidance to dealers while initiating business plan / move to achieve individual outlets set targets.
- Actively seek to develop new retail channel business off the forecourt.
- Maintain updated / comprehensive data on each dealer and conducts regular appraisals on dealers.
- To monitor competitors activities and provide useful information including statistics that will promote company activities.
- Ensure that company policies are strictly adhered to in the running of retail outlets as detailed out in the Retail management procedures.
- To prepare and timely submit monthly sales report and others as may be required from time to time.
- Acquire new retail outlets based on the pre-determined criteria & strategy.
- A good University degree.
- Not above 28 years at entry level.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- General Business Knowledge.
- Highly mobile and strong driving proficiency.
- Demonstrated Relationship Management.
- Customer focus/orientation.
- Result orientation.
- PC Utilization (Excel, Word, Power Point).
Nov 23, 2011.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online