Posted on :
22 Mar, 2010
22 Mar, 2010
Human Resource Business Partner
Overall Purpose of the Position
– primary responsibility for providing the Energy services division with professional support and guidance in recruitment, selection and placement, performance management, learning and development and sound employee relations practices.
– articulation of the short, medium and long term manpower requirements of the division; design and implementation of a business focused learning and development programme; provision of proactive employee relations support; advise management on sound Industrial Relations practices and best practice compensation and benefits to ensure the division remains an employer of choice.
Position and Person Specifications
– A good University degree (minimum 2.2)
– An MBA or Msc and CIPM/CIPD qualification will be an added advantage.
– 7 – 12 years of relevant work experience 5 of which must have been at a middle management level.
– This position requires an individual with a good understanding of the Oil and Gas Industry and exceptional people skills.
Application closes on Wednesday, 31st March, 2010
HOW TO APPLY
All resumes should be forwarded to [email protected].
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.