Oando Plc is a leading integrated energy solutions provider with operations spanning across the upstream, mid and downstream sectors of the oil and gas industry. We are looking for highly motivated and dynamic university graduates that are able to demonstrate their integrity and team spirit to fill the position:
Position: Facilities Engineering Trainee
- The facilities engineering training program is designed to facilitate practical learning of the fundamental and foundational mechanical and electrical engineering principles applicable in the Oil & Gas Industry.
- The program shall include but not be limited to knowledge of the static & dynamic facilities practice and application in Oil & Gas process, concepts, detailed engineering design, construction, project management, maintenance and operations of production assets both onshore and offshore.
- Trainees will also be guided through a formal opportunity maturation process from inception to abandonment of assets.
- At the end of the program, trainees are expected to be capable of supporting ongoing projects which would involve- opportunity identification, assessing and selection of feasible options, defining selected options by the application of relevant engineering codes and standard as well as managing the execution team.
- Alongside this training, trainees will understand cost estimation and delivery schedule development principles traversing the various phases of the maturation tunnel.
- During the training period, the engineer will be assigned different work activities and would undergo training to ensure these competencies are developed.
Applicants must meet the following criteria.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1).
- Bachelors Degree in any Engineering discipline
- The programme is open only to graduates who completed their Bachelor’s Degree in any Engineering discipline in the last four years (i.e 0-4 years exp.).
Eligible candidates should:
- Be no more than 25 years and must have completed NYSC by 31st December 2014
- Have obtained their Bachelors degree no more than 4 years ago
- Have attained a minimum of 5 B’s and 2 C’s in WASC, SSCE or GCE O level in one sitting, which must include Mathematics and English
Application Closing Date
Thursday 23rd October, 2014
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You are required to attach a soft copy of the under listed documents:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- WASC/SSCE/GCE Certificates only.
- NYSC Certificate.
Note: You can only apply for one position as multiple applications will lead to disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via their email address and by SMS to the telephone number provided.