Posted on :
22 Mar, 2010
22 Mar, 2010
Corporate Finance Manager
Overall Purpose of the Position
– Preparation and review of the 5 year business plan, significant input into the annual budget process, project finance and fund raising activities.
– Assist in the process of assessing the validity of assumptions underpinning the 5 year business plan; creation of a short to medium financing strategy document that supports the business plan and strategy of the company; work closely with the Head, Corporate Finance and divisional CEOs to create performance indicators and financial metrics that can be extrapolated into an extensive financial model; help define Group /Divisional capital allocation policy based on strict adherence to balance sheet management and create a Corporate calendar for key financial reporting deadlines.
Position and Person Specifications
– A good University degree (minimum 2.1) with an MBA or Msc from a reputable institution. Possession of a professional accounting qualification will be an added advantage.
– 8 – 13 years of relevant work experience preferably in the Financial services industry.
– Prior Investment Banking experience preferred and exposure to Oil and Gas transactions will be an added advantage.
– This position requires an individual with exceptional analytical and excel skills.
Application closes on Wednesday, 31st March, 2010
HOW TO APPLY
All resumes should be forwarded to [email protected].
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.