Oando Plc is a leading integrated energy solutions provider with operations spanning across the upstream, mid and downstream sectors of the oil and gas industry. We are looking for highly motivated and dynamic university graduates that are able to demonstrate their integrity and team spirit to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development
- As a trainee in the Business development team of Oando Gas & Power, a whole new world of opportunities is open to you. The developmental plan will be for a duration of maximum 18 months.
- During this period you will commence the process to acquire skills that will eventually enable you to effectively identify business development opportunities, capital investment initiatives, operational improvements and strategic alliances for the Gas & Power business.
- This will be done through blended learning (classroom training, e learning , on the job assignments and projects) that will cover project initiation, engineering and construction services management efforts.
- Our main objective is to ensure that you obtain technical and analytical research competencies that will enable you understand energy usage trends in the Nigerian market and other relevant economies, as well as natural gas and electricity demand, power cost, rates, potential revenues, margins and profits and the overall viability of individual transactions and project.
- On completion of the program based on your competencies you will develop a vibrant career in this new and exciting sector.
Applicants must meet the following criteria.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1).
- The programme is open only to graduates who completed their Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Economics in the last four years (i.e 0-4 years exp.).
Eligible Candidates Should:
- Be no more than 25 years and must have completed NYSC by 31st December 2014.
- Have obtained their Bachelors degree no more than 4 years ago.
- Have attained a minimum of 5 B’s and 2 C’s in WASC, SSCE or GCE ‘O’ level in one sitting, which must include Mathematics and English.
Application Closing Date
Thursday 23rd October, 2014.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You are required to attach a soft copy of the under listed documents:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- WASC/SSCE/GCE Certificates only.
- NYSC Certificate.
Note: You can only apply for one position as multiple applications will lead to disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via their email address and by SMS to the telephone number provided.